Brighton Marina is set against a backdrop of white cliffs on the East Sussex coastline, just half a mile east of the historic city of Brighton. Instructions on how to find the marina (by road, bus and ) rail can be found below.
If you are using a Sat-Nav. BN2 5UT is the postcode for Brighton Marina Car Park.
Just to the East of the A23 on the A27 is the the B2123 at Falmer near the university and the Brighton and Hove Football Stadium. Follow the Falmer Road to Wooding dean where you turn right at at the traffic lights, signposted Brighton Town Centre, Racecourse and Marina Village. Turn left at the set of traffic lights and cross the Racecourse on Wilson Avenue. Follow the road down the hill going straight across the lights at the bottom of the hill. On entering the Marina there is a multi-storey car park on the right where there is free parking.
Brighton and Hove bus service operates a number 7 bus approximately every 15 minutes 24 hours a day, from Brighton Town Centre (North Street or Queens Road), to the Marina Village.
The nearest main line station is Brighton with regular connections to Chichester, Portsmouth and London is under an hour away. Once at Brighton Station you will need to take a bus or taxi to the Marina or walk.
Close to Brighton Palace Pier is the Volks Railway, which is a popular attraction. The old electric railway dates back to 1883 and is the first electrically operated railway. This train can be caught to take you to the the edge of the Marina. However, it does not operate all year.
- Scheduled Windfarm Tour - 03/10/2020 - All Day
- Scheduled Windfarm Tour - 04/10/2020 - All Day
- Scheduled Windfarm Tour - 10/10/2020 - All Day
- Scheduled Windfarm Tour - 11/10/2020 - All Day
- Scheduled Windfarm Tour - 17/10/2020 - All Day
- Scheduled Windfarm Tour - 18/10/2020 - All Day
- Scheduled Windfarm Tour - 24/10/2020 - All Day
- Scheduled Windfarm Tour - 25/10/2020 - All Day
- Scheduled Windfarm Tour - 31/10/2020 - All Day