- Rampion Offshore Windfarm
- Scattering of Ashes at Sea
- Dive Charter
- Individual Dives
Sightseeing Charter Prices
This is to charter the boat for up to 10 passengers during the daytime. There may be an additional charge for specific requirements or trips run at specific times such as sunset.
- 1hr – £130 (Brighton seafront)
- 2hr – £180 (e.g. Brighton and Hove seafront and Shoreham)
- 3hr – £240 (e.g. Brighton to the start of the Seven Sisters at Cuckmere)
- Beachy Head trip (Typically 4-5hrs) – £350
Rampion Offshore Windfarm
This trip typically lasts at least 3 hours and will include a talk and complimentary tea and coffee.
- £40 per person – A discount of 12.5% can be applied when 4 or more tickets are purchased together for the same trip.
- £350 private charter of boat for up to 10 persons.
Rampion Windfarm Price-Promise
We are confident that our windfarm tour offers the best value for money of any tour to the rampion windfarm. As a consequence we will not only match but give an extra 10% discount against an equivalent trip. (Terms and Conditions Apply – see below)
Scattering Ashes at Sea
- £130 – Typically 1 hour trip to sea, maximum 10 passengers
Dive Charter Prices
- Dive Charter up to 5Nm from port – £350
- Dive Charter up to 10Nm from port – £400
- Dive Charter up to 15Nm from port- £450
- Dive Charter up to 20Nm from port – £500
- Dive Charter up to 25Nm from port – £550 *
- Dive Charter up to 30Nm from port – £600 *
A days boat charter is up to 8hrs. Depending on time and tides a second dive is included.
* subject to 20 miles from shore
Individual Dive Prices
- Wreck dive – £40+ depending on location
- Evening reef/drift dive – £25
Individual spaces are subject to a minimum number of passengers
Rampion Price Promise – Terms and Conditions
To take advantage of the price promise, evidence needs to be provided that an equivalent trip is offered by a competitor at a lower cost. The lower price must be publically advertised or in a direct offer in writing. The trip must:
- be aboard a commercial passenger vessel and licensed to operate in the windfarm area
- be at least 3 hours in duration at sea
- spend at least 1 hour in the windfarm
- the tour must include a talk about the Rampion project
The tickets issued under the price-promise will be aboard Defiance on a scheduled trip and are subject to our standard terms and conditions and operating restrictions. The ticket offered may not be on the same day or time as the price-matched trip.
Trips offered under special arrangements to families, friends or similar are excluded fromt the price-promise. The decision if a trip is equivalent is solely at the discretion of Defiance Charters.