- Rampion Offshore Windfarm
- Scattering of Ashes at Sea
- Dive Charter
- Individual Dives
- Inshore Fishing
- Equipment Hire
Sightseeing Charter Prices
- 1hr – £130 (Brighton seafront)
- 2hr – £180 (e.g. Brighton and Hove seafront and Shoreham)
- 3hr – £240 (e.g. Brighton to the start of the Seven Sisters at Cuckmere)
- Beachy Head trip (Typically 4-5hrs) – £350
maximum 10 passengers, there is an additional charge for operating in the hours of darkness.
Rampion Offshore Windfarm
- £40 per person.
- Whole boat can be chartered.
Trip typically lasts 3-4 hours
Scattering Ashes at Sea
Typically 1 hour trip to sea, maximum 10 passengers
Dive Charter Prices
- Dive Charter up to 5Nm from port – £350
- Dive Charter up to 10Nm from port – £400
- Dive Charter up to 15Nm from port- £450
- Dive Charter up to 20Nm from port – £500
- Dive Charter up to 25Nm from port – £550 *
- Dive Charter up to 30Nm from port – £600 *
A days boat charter is up to 8hrs. Depending on time and tides a second dive is included.
* subject to 20 miles from shore
Individual Dive Prices
- Wreck dive – £40+ depending on location
- Evening reef/drift dive – £25
Individual spaces are subject to a minimum number of passengers
Inshore Fishing (plaice/mackerel) Prices
- Please contact us
maximum 10 passengers. Rods are included. Bait if required is available from the Tacklebox and can be ordered in advance to guarantee it is available. The rods come with weight and trace. Lost or damaged equipment will be charged according to the tarriff below.
Equipment hire Prices
Rod hire £5
Any equipment lost or broken will be charged for as follows:
- Rod £50
- Reel £50
- Lead weight £2
- Mackerel or plaice trace £2